Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Bark Is Being Ripped Back.

Coming into this life as pure as a diamond.
Being force fed false realities portrayed as obvious truth.
They wonder where the mentally ill originates.

Where does this hate arise?
Does it originate in the heart?
Or was it placed there by another spirit.

I try to conquer the lonely abyss that resides in my deepest crevices
My ego arises but then fades yet again like the tides of the oceans.
I defiantly resist the aging of my spirit but I can not do the same for my physical self.
I will not allow time to escape as a wasted medium.

84,600 seconds in a day, 900 of which were spent on this developing story.

I yearn to find my character, to live out his position in this movie.
He seems so close yet just out of react.
So I rip apart the bark that holds me back- only to find more bark.

When I move on I hope I am once again pure.
But more like a refined bar of gold, no longer the diamond I once was.
Because along the way, my impurities that were collected will be erased.
Then I know I will truly be ready for the escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment