Monday, February 17, 2014

New Beginnings.

The sun is shining, lighting up my soul.
Rays of happiness tearing apart the winter spell.
As if light were the single dial for positive mood control.
Life seemingly regenerates like a multiplying cell.
The air tastes different.
Birds are singing a joyous song.
Crepuscular rays come and go in an instant.
Breaking through the clouds like a barrier that held back beauty for so long.
My mood won't stay this way forever.
Life's cycle is a vicious endeavour.
Learning from everything that I've done .
I know trials are yet to come.
Needing nine signs to reach a kingpin.
Call all of the king's horses and all the king's men,
Because being broken is nothing that I lack.
Joy shines through the cracks of the past
Eliminating everything that tried to hold me back.
This is a new beginning.
Knowing that life is not always about winning
But enduring.
Moving on and staying strong.
Be better than the person you were yesterday.
And never lose sight of the prize that awaits.


No comments:

Post a Comment